Main Article Content
Every company activity is carried out by human resources, a valuable asset for the company. If a company has competent, loyal and tough employees, then, of course, the company’s progress can be seen more quickly. The turnover phenomenon is one of the problems that are often faced by companies, including those faced by the management of Company XYZ, a branch of banking company in West Sumatra. Thus, it is necessary to know the factors influencing turnover intention, including job satisfaction, job stress, and moving from conventional banks. This study aims to measure and analyze the effect of these three variables on employee turnover intention and analyze the critical factors at Company XYZ. Quantitative research was conducted by distributing questionnaires to the population with 99 respondents. The data analysis technique used is Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) with Smart-PLS software. The study results found that job satisfaction had a negative and insignificant effect on turnover intention. Furthermore, work stress has a positive and significant effect on turnover intention. The last variable is hijrah from conventional banks, a critical factor that positively influences turnover intention with a t-value of 6.350.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- M. Carpenter, T. Bauer, and B. Erdogan, Management Principles. Jupiterimages Corporation, 2012.
- U. Farida and S. Hartono, Buku Ajar Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia II. Unmuh Ponorogo Press, 2016.
- Lostcg,https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5d04309ffacb95439d0d5456/semakin-banyak-karyawan-bank-resign-karena-takut-dosa-riba "Semakin Banyak Karyawan Bank Resign Karena Takut Dosa Riba", 2022.
- D. S. Handoko and M. F. Rambe, “Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir dan Kompensasi terhadap Komitmen Organisasi Melalui Kepuasan Kerja.,” Maneggio J. Ilm. Magister Manaj., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 31–45, 2018.
- F. Luthans, Prilaku Organisasi, 10th ed. Yogyakarta: ANDI Yogyakarta, 2006.
- V. Rivai and D. Mulyadi, Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisasi, 3rd ed. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada, 2012.
- Fatwa Majelis Ulama Indonesia. No.1 "bunga".2004
- J. F. Hair Jr, G. T. M. Hult, C. M. Ringle, and M. Sarstedt, A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM). Los Angeles: SAGE Publications Inc., 2021.
- W. Abdillah and A. Saepullah, “Model Technology to Performance Chain (TPC) in Implementing Accrual-Based Sistem Informasi Manajemen Daerah (SIMDA) Finance: Empirical Evidence from Local Government of Indonesia.,” JDM (Jurnal Din. Manajemen), vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 56–68, 2018.
- A. R. S. Al Battat and A. P. M. Som, “Employee dissatisfaction and turnover crises in the Malaysian hospitality industry,” Int. J. Bus. Manag., vol. 8, no. 5, p. 62, 2013.
- H. O. Bula, “Labor turnover in the sugar industry in Kenya,” Eur. J. Bus. Manag., vol. 4, no. 9, pp. 145–152, 2012.
- S. D. I. Laksmi and E. V. Renno, “Analisis Pengaruh Stres Kerja, Beban Kerja Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Turnover Intention karyawan pada PT XL Axiata Tbk Jakarta.,” BINUS University, 2015.
- A. S. Wahyuni, Y. Zaika, and R. Anwar, “Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Turnover Intention (Keinginan Berpindah) Karyawan Pada Perusahan Jasa Konstruksi,” Rekayasa Sipil, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 89–95, 2014.