Main Article Content
Telah dilakukan pembuatan sistem electrospinning untuk mensintesis nanofiber. Tujuan dari penelitian ini adalah membuat electrospinning dengan memodifikasi syringe pump yang dapat bergerak kanan-kiri dan menggunakan collector silinder. Pengujian sistem electrospinning dilakukan dalam pembuatan nanofiber Polivinil Alkohol (PVA) 10%. Struktur dan morfologi nanofiber PVA dikarakterisasi menggunakan Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM). Hasil SEM menunjukkan bahwa nanofiber PVA relatif seragam dengan ukuran diameter rata-rata (147,85 ± 24,73) nm. Hasil nanofiber pada penelitian ini diharapkan dapat digunakan diberbagai aplikasi.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
-  Subbiah T. et.al. (2005). Electrospinning of Nanofiber, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2005, 96, 557-569.
-  Mohan A. (2002). Formation and Characterization of Electrospun Nonwoven web, Textile Management and Technology, North Carolina State University.
-  Lijun Yang, Wallace Woon-Fong Leung. (2011). Improvement of Dye Sensitized Solar Cells with Nanofiber-Based Anode, ASME 2011 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE2011), November 11– 17, 2011, Denver, Colorado, USA.
-  Pickett, A.N., (2012). Electrospinning Applications in Mechanochemistry and Multifunctional Hydrogel Materials.
-  Junaedi & Nurmayady, D., (2012). Perancangan Pembangkit Tegangan Tinggi Direct Current pada Sistem Electrospinning. ISSN 1979-2409.
-  Ramakrishna, S., Fujihara, K., Teo, W.-E. & Lim, T.-C., (2005). An Introduction to Electrospinning and Nanofibers. Singapore: World Scientific Publisher.
-  Patachia, S., Valente, A. J., Papancea , A. & Lobo, V. M., 2009. Poly (vinyl alcohol)[PVA]-based polymer membranes. New York: Nova Science Publisher.
-  Toto Sugiarto, Dwi Sudarno Putra, Wawan Purwanto. (2017) Analysis on the role of engine coolant temperature in gasoline engine. VANOS Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Education, 2(2) 145-142.