Main Article Content
This study aims to analyze student satisfaction with the Network Laboratory services of the Electronics Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Negeri Padang using the Importance Performance Analysis (IPA) approach and as an evaluation material in maximizing learning objectives, especially for networking subjects. The sampling technique uses simple random sampling, with research data sources covering 75 respondents students of Informatics Engineering Education program, Department of Electronics Engineering Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Negeri Padang class 2015. Data analysis in the form of validity and reliability tests using SPSS version 17.0. This research resulted in the quality of services received by students not as expected. Attributes that enter into quadrant I are attributes that need to be improved with top priority. These attributes are the conditions of a comfortable laboratory room, good internet access, good hardware quality, laboratory technician friendliness, ease of students in obtaining services, the presence of laboratory technicians, and the ease of laboratory technicians to be contacted. For this reason, a significant increase in these attributes is needed. With the analysis of student satisfaction on the Network Laboratory of the Electronics Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Negeri Padang, it is expected that improvements can be made with priority attributes in quadrant I.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
-  H. Winarno and Tb.Absor, “Analisis Kualitas Pelayanan Dengan Metode Service Quality (Servqual) Dan Importance Performance Analysis ( Ipa ) Pada Pt . Media Purna Engineering,” J. Manajemenn Ind. dan Logistik, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 67–79, 2017.
-  D. M. I. Lulu Dian Anggraini, Panji Deoranto, “Analisis Persepsi Konsumen Menggunakan Meode Importance Performance Analysis Dan Customer Satifaction Index,” J. Ind., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 74–81, 2015.
-  R. Nugraha, H. Ambar, and A. Hari, “Usulan Peningkatan Kualitas Pelayanan Jasa pada Bengkel ‘X’ Berdasarkan Hasil Matrix (Studi Kasus di Bengkel AHASS PD . Sumber Motor Karawang),” J. Oline Inst. Teknol. Nas., vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 221–231, 2014.
-  A. T. Sambodo, ) Harya, and B. Dirgantara, “Analisis Kepuasan Konsumen Dengan Servqual Studi Kasus: Media Sosial Bhinneka.Com,” Semin. Nas. Sist. Inf. Indones., no. September, 2014.
-  M. Mustofa, Handoyo, and D. Ernawati, “Analisis Tingkat Kualitas Pelayanan Jasa Dengan Menggunakan Metode Service Quality(Servqual) Fuzzy di PT. Pos Indonesia Sidoarjo,” Tekmapro, vol. 11, no. 1, 2016.
-  S. Ellyusman and R. F. Hutami, “Analisis Kualitas Sistem Informasi Akademik Menggunakan Metode Importance Performance Analysis ( IPA ),” J. Kaji. Inf. Perpust., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 49–62, 2017.