Main Article Content
Knowledge management is an organization of knowledge held by individuals within an organization. With knowledge management,an individual knowledge can be own by organization so it can give a benefit to organization in order to enhance business competitiveness.Management and documentation of the knowledge in order to become a reference for all the employee within the organization are need a development and implementation of appropriate knowledge management system. The implementation of knowledge management system must be supported by specific features to store and organize the existing knowledge.To overcome this problem, a knowledge management system was designed in the form of a web-based programming system using PHP programming languages with GTFW and MySQL Framework. Knowledge management systems are equiped with data search facilities, documentation and records of problems, information and download features from each of available documents.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
-  Jennex, M.E.(2007), “What is Knowledge Management?” International Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol 1, No 4, pp. i-iv
-  Munir N. 2008. Knowledge Managemen Audit: Pedoman Evaluasi Kesiapan Organisasi Mengelola Pengetahuan. PPM Jakarta.
-  Nonaka, Ikujiro & Takeuchi, Hirotaka . 2000. The Knowledge-Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create the Dynamics of Innovation. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
-  Shelda Debowski, (2006). Knowledge Management. Melbourne and Sydney: John wiley and Son Australia, Ltd.
-  Chen, Z., Xu, X. (2010). Study on Construction of Knowledge Management System Based on Enhancing Core Competence of Industrial Clusters. International Journal of Business and Management, 5(3), 217–222
-  Collison, C and Parcell, G 2001, Learning to fly, Capstone, UK.
-  Roger S, Pressman. 2010.Software Engineering : a Practitioner’s Approach 7th Edition. New York:McGraw-Hill.
-  Pudjo, Prabowo Widodo, Herlawati. (2011). Menggunakan UML. Bandung: Informatika Bandung.
-  Arief, M.Rudianto(2011d:152). 2011. Pemrograman Web Dinamis Menggunakan Php dan Mysql. Yogyakarta: ANDI.
-  Dennis, Alan. Wixom, Barbara Haley. Tegarden, David. System Analysis and Design with UML An Object-Oriented Approach. Wiley. 2010.