Main Article Content
Tui Hill is a limestone hill lined south of Padang Panjang, located between Rao-Rao Village to Tanah Hitam. The results of research at Tui Hill at the location S0° 28’ 50.23” E100° 24’ 16.89”- S0° 28’ 49.19” E100° 24’ 17.07” located in Tanah Hitam Village has a covered dolomite rock slope. Based on the Indonesian earthquake zoning map, the city of Padang Panjang is classified as a high earthquake vibration zone, ranging from 0.8-0.9 g. The potential for landslides on the slopes of the study can lead to the closure of the access road to dolomite mining so that it can hamper road user traffic and disrupt mining production as well as potential material losses and fatalities This study aims to determine the Safety Factors on earthquake slope research and recommendations to increase the value of Safety Factors (FK). Based on the results of the analysis by simulating earthquake vibration values the maximum earthquake vibration values that can be held by slopes in a safe condition is 0.2 g or equivalent to 6.4-6.6 on the Richter Scale, namely with FK of 1,281. Then, the author issued for the slope by changing the slope of the slope from 53˚ to 25˚ increases can obtain a slope FK value of 1.438, according to Joseph E. Bowles (1984) the slope is in accordance with the safe conditions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
-  A.M. Hidayati. (2012). Analisa Stabilitas Lereng Pada Campuran Pasir Dan Tanah Lempung Dengan Menggunakan Permodelan di Laboratorium. Jurnal Rekayasa Sipil, Vol. 8, No. 1
-  Dinas Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral Kota Padang Panjang. (2018). Peta Geologi Kota Padang Panjang. Kota Padang Panjang.
-  Y.M. Anaperta. (2017). Evaluasi Kestabilan Lereng Tambang di Pit Tambang Air Laya (TAL) Barat Sekuen Januari 2017 Penampang C-C’PT. Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk Tanjung Enim, Sumatera Selatan. Jurnal Teknologi Informasi & Pendidikan, Vol. 10, No. 1.
-  R.B. Pratama dkk. (2014). Analisis Stabilitas Lereng Dan Alternatif Penanganannya (Studi Kasus Longsoran Jalan Alternatif Tawangmangu Sta 3+150 – Sta 3+200, Karanganyar). Jurnal Karya Teknik Sipil, Vol. 3, No. 3.
-  M.D. Braja. (1995). Mekanika Tanah Prinsip-Prinsip Rekayasa Geoteknis. Jilid 1,2. Erlangga. Jakarta.
-  H.C. Hardiyatmo. (2012). Mekanika Tanah 1. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
-  Kudwadi, Budi. Handout 1-2 Tgempa D3.18-19.
-  T. Korah, A.E. Turangan, A.N. Sarajar. (2014) Analisis Kestabilan Lereng Dengan Metode Janbu (Studi Kasus Kawasan Citraland). Jurnal Sipil Statik ISSN : 2337-6732, Vol. 2, No. 1.
-  E. Hoek, John Bray. (1981). Rock Slope Engineering. London: Taylor & Francis Routledge.
-  O. Cherianto, A.E. Turangan, S. Monintja. (2014). Analisis Kestabilan Lereng Dengan Metode Bishop (Studi Kasus Kawasan Citraland sta.1000m. Jurnal Sipil Statik ISSN: 2337-6732, Vol. 2, No. 3.
-  A.W. Bishop. (1955). The Use of Slip Circle in The Stability Analysis of Slopes, Geotechnique, Vol. 5, No.1.
-  B.M. Das. Mekanika Tanah (Prinsip-prinsip Rekayasa Geoteknik. (1994). Jakarta : Erlangga.
-  N. Martono. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. (2016). Jakarta : Rajawali Pers.
-  Abdillah, Ahmad & Yoszi Mingsi Anaperta (2018). Simulasi Pengaruh Kadar Air Tanah terhadap Parameter Mekanik untuk DesainLereng Tanah di Bukit Tui, Kelurahan Tanah Hitam, Kecamatan Padang Panjang Barat, Kota Padang Panjang,Provinsi Sumatera Barat. Jurnal Bina Tambang, Vol. 4, No. 1.
-  J.E. Bowles. (1988). Analisis dan Desain Pondasi Jilid 1 (Edisi 4). Jakarta: Erlangga.
-  S. Hardjowigeno. (2002). Ilmu Tanah. Jakarta: Akademia Presindo.
-  Sandra, Helky & Yoszi Mingsi Anaperta (2018). Analisis Kesetabilan Lereng Studi Kasus Area Tambang Rakyat di Bukit Tui S0°28'43.15" E100°24'16.24"-S0°28'43.15" E100°24'15.28" Kecamatan Padang Panjang Barat Kabupaten Padang Panjang. . Jurnal Bina Tambang, Vol. 3, No. 4.