Main Article Content
The weakness of Electrical Engineering student in understanding the programming language is the background of this research. In addition, this material has been obtained in college, because students do not yet have a comprehensive understanding of the concept application of programming languages. Futhermore, limitations of implementing course in everyday life underlie poor student understanding. In this reseach, a jobsheet was created to support the Programming Algorithm course for Electrical Engineering student at PGRI Madiun University (UNIPMA) . It contains the programming language on the microcontroller, the microcontrolled used is Arduino which is esigned for creating flif-flop lamps. On the jobsheet contains 3 projects, namely installing Arduino, flashing LED, and flip-flop lights. Jobsheet was tested validated by 2 experts, namely linguists and material experts. The result of data analysis obtained with value of 3.55 with category of the feasible to use then the jobsheet tested on students obtained the results of the assessment of the material by 80.03% with category very feasible. So it can be concluded that this practical jobsheet is usefull for students and lecturer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
-  Arief Budijanto and Achmad Shoim, "Prototipe Modul Pembelajaran Embedded System Berbasis Arduino," in Seminar Nasional Sains dan Teknologi Terapan, Surabaya, 2015, pp. 1-6.
-  Ramadhani Ulansari, "Rancangan Modul Praktikum Sistem Tertanam Berbasis Mikrokontroler Arduino," Universitas Gunadharma, 2012.
-  Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Pendidikan: Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2015.
-  Abdul Kadir, Simulasi Arduino. Jakarta, Indonesia: Elec Media Komputindo, 2016.
-  Muhammad Haekal Windarto, "Aplikasi Pengatur Lalu Lintas berbasis Arduino Uno Mega 2560 menggunakan Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) dan Laser," in Universitas Budi Luhur, Jakarta, 2012.
-  Muhammad Syahwill, Panduan Mudah Simulasi dan Praktik Mikrokontroler Arduino. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2013.
-  F. Djuandi, Pengenalan Arduino. Jakarta, 2011.
-  Agus Haryawan and Salechan, "Pengembangan Bahan Ajar Mikrokontroler Berbasis Arduino sebagai Media Pembelajaran Mata Kuliah Mikrokontroller di Politeknik Pratama Mulia Surakarta," POLITEKNNOSAINS, vol. XVI, No.2, pp. 79-86, September 2017.
-  Abdul Kadir, Panduan Praktis Mempelajari Aplikasi Mikrokontroler dan Pemrogramannya menggunakan Arduino. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2013.
-  Hartoyo, "Upaya Meningkatkan Prestasi melalui Pembelajaran dengan Modul Berbasis Kompetensi," Jurnal Pendidikan Teknologi dan Kejuruan, vol. 18, pp. 61-84, 2009.
-  Daryanto, Menyusun Modul: Bahan Ajar untuk Persiapan Guru dalam Mengajar. Yogyakarta: Gava Media, 2013.
-  Azhar Arsyad, Media Pembelajaran. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada, 2006.
-  Edi Setiyo, Zulhermanan, and Harlin, "Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Berbasis Flash Flip Book pada Mata Kuliah Elemen Mesin 1 di Program Studi Pendidikan Teknik Mesin Universitas Sriwijaya," INVOTEK, vol. 18; No. 1, pp. 1-6, 2018.
-  Direktorat Tenaga Kependidikan, Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan Nasional RI No.26 Tahun 2008 tentanf Standar Tenaga Laboratorum Sekolah/Madrasah. Jakarta: Ditjen PMPTK Depdiknas, 2008.
-  Yussi Anggraini and Irna Tri Yuniahastuti, "Trainer Filter High Pass Filter Sebagai Media Pembelajaran Mahasiswa Teknik Elektro," InVotek, vol. 18, pp. 77-82, September 2018.
-  Rifdarmon, "Pengembangan Simulator Engine Trainer Integrated Active Wiring Diagram untuk meningkatkan efektifikas pembelajaran mata kuliah listrik dan elektronika otomotif," vol. 1, 2018.