Main Article Content
This study aims to describe the learning activities of students in Digital Engineering Basic Subjects through lesson study. This research is an action research study. The research method follows the Plan, Do and See stages in the lesson study which is conducted in two cycles. The reflection made by the model lecturer in collaboration with the observer as a reference for learning improvement. The implementation of lesson studies can have a positive impact on student activities in the learning process including thinking together, asking questions, answering, collaborating, actively discussing, making decisions, applying and analyzing equations and circuits in learning Digital Techniques.
Keywords : Lesson Study, Student Activities and Basic Digital Engineering
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
-  S. Zubaidah, “Keterampilan abad ke-21: keterampilan yang diajarkan melalui pembelajaran,” in “Isu-isu Strategis Pembelajaran MIPA Abad 21,” 2016, no. December 2016, pp. 1–17.
-  A. R. Saavedra et al., “21.Century Skills,” no. April, pp. 1–35, 2012.
-  W. Wibawanto, Desain dan Pemrograman Multimedia Pembelajaran Interaktif, no. January. 2017.
-  Suardi, “Aktifitas Mahasiswa dalam Lesson Study pada Pembelajaran English Learning Media,” in Prosiding Seminar Nasional, 2016, vol. 02, pp. 587–598.
-  H. K. E. . Moro et al., “Penerapan Indonesia Lesson Study Untuk Meningkatkan Aktifitas Penerapan Indonesia Lesson Study,” no. August, 2016.
-  R. D. Kurnia, E. L. Ruskan, and A. Ibrahim, “Pengembangan Model Pembelajaran Berbasis Cooperative Learning dalam Meningkatkan Motivasi Belajar Mahasiswa dan Peningkatan Mutu Lulusan Alumni Fasilkom Unsri Berbasis E-Learning (studi kasus: matakuliah pemrograman web),” J. Sist. Inf., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 645–654, 2014.
-  M. Chamdani, K. C. Suryandari, and I. Suyanto, “Pengembangan Model Research Based Learning Dengan Pendekatan Scientific Melalui Lesson Study Dalam Pembelajaran Ips Di Sekolah Dasar Tahun,” in “Inovasi Pembelajaran untuk Pendidikan Berkemajuan,” 2015, no. November, pp. 673–682.
-  B. Supriyanto, “Penerapan Pembelajaran Lesson Study Berbasis Kreatif Dan Produktif Pada Matakuliah Teknik Perkerasan Jalan Guna Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Mahasiswa Prodi S1 Pendidikan Teknik Bangunan,” Teknol. dan Kejuru., vol. 36, no. Pebruari, pp. 29–40, 2013.
-  F. A. Tadanugi, “JURNAL KIP - Vol. IV. No. 2, Juli 2015 – Oktober 2015,” vol. IV, no. 2, pp. 927–932, 2015.
-  H. I. Oktaviani and A. Supriyanto, “Profesionalitas Dosen Muda Universitas Negeri Malang Dalam Pelaksanaan Pembelajaran Melalui Lesson Study,” edcomtech, vol. 3, no. Vol 1, pp. 39–46, 2018.
-  S. A. Dewanto, Slamet, B. Wulandari, and P. W. Pranoto, “IMPLEMANTASI LESSON STUDY UNTUK MENINGKATKAN KUALITAS,” J. Electron. Informatics, Vocat. Educ., vol. 1, no. Mei 2016, pp. 97–103, 2016.
-  J. Anton, K. Kusno, and E. Fitrianto, “Aktivitas Kerjasama Mahasiswa Dalam Pembelajaran Kooperatif Mata Kuliah Dasar Proses Pembelajaran Matematika Melalui,” in Seminar Nasional Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika FMIPA UNY Yogyakarta, 2013, no. November, pp. 978–979.
-  A. Fanani, “Ice Breaking Dalam Proses Belajar Mengajar,” J. Buana Pendidik., vol. Vol. VI, no. Oktober 2010, pp. 67–70, 2010.
-  S. Antonius, T. H. Jensen, C. Haines, and M. Niss, “Chapter 3.4.3 CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES AND THE TEACHER,” in Modelling and Aplications in Mathematics Education, Springer, Boston, MA, 2007, pp. 295–308.