Main Article Content
Abstract— Disease is an uncertainty or something that is uncertain when it comes, therefore public health services Non-Communicable Diseases (PTMs need to be prevented. This study presents descriptive PTMs examined in the Bukit Gado-Gado Gunung Padang area. Research aimed at 1) presents PTM risk factors public health who will exercise early in the morning at Bukit Gado-Gado. 2) to measure the risk factors experienced by the community in PTM 3) Providing public health counseling The research procedure was carried out by looking at a picture of community health risk factors, analyzing the achievement of healthy families from several sources and providing solutions to the community by using digital equipment regularly .. The results show the highest risk factor for hypertension is 60%. Counseling to the community to always carry out health checks, get rid of cigarette smoke, diligent physical activity, balanced diet, adequate rest and control of stress. Analysis shows that the family approach can prevent risk factors for Non-Communicable Diseas(NCD), because it is closest to the community. Therefore, it can be concluded that the family approach model wherever located can prevent risk factors for NCD..
Key word : Non-Communicable Diseases, Counseling, Family Approach
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
- 1. Levy AD. Tinjauan Yuridis Perlindungan Pasien dalam Pelayanan Kesehatan yang Menggunakan Alat Kesehatan di Rumah Sakit. Lampung: Universitas Lampung; 2015.
- 2. Pedoman Monitoring dan Evaluasi Pelaksanaan Program Indonesia Sehat dengan Pendekatan Keluarga (PIS-PK). Jakarta: Kementrian Kesehatan RI; 2017.
- 3. Said T. Infodatin Kesehatan Keluarga Nasional. Jakarta: Kementrian Kesehatan RI; 2018.
- 4. Pedoman Penyelenggaraan Program Indonesia Sehat dengan Pendekatan Keluarga. Jakarta: Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia; 2016.
- 5. WHO. Hypertension 2018.
- 6. Pedoman Tatalaksana Hipertensi pada Penyakit Hipertensi. In: Indonesia PDSK, editor. 2015.
- 7. Infodatin Hipertensi. Jakarta: Kemenkes RI; 2013.
- 8. Riskesdas. 2018.
- 9. Profil Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Sumatera Barat. 2017.
- 10. Laporan Tahunan Puskesmas Paninjawan. Paninjawan: Puskesmas Paninjawan; 2018.
- 11. Trihono A. Manajemen Puskesmas. Jakarta: CV Agung Seto; 2005.
- 12. Syafruddin H. Kebidanan Komunitas. Jakarta: EGC; 2009.
- 13. Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia Nomor 39 Tahun 2017 tentang Pedoman Penyelenggaraan Program Indonesia Sehat dengan Pendekata Keluarga. Jakarta: Kementrian Kesehatan RI; 2017.
- 14. Pedoman Umum Program Indonesia Sehat dengan Pendekatan Keluarga Jakarta: Sekretariat Kementrian Kesehatan RI; 2017.
- 15. Data Program Indonesia Sehat dengan Pendekatan Kelurga. Paninjawan: Puskesmas Paninjawan; 2019.
- 16. Chayatin N. Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat : Teori dan Aplikasi. Jakarta: Salemba Medika; 2009.
- 17. Adib M. Cara Mudah Memahami dan Menghindari Hipertensi Jantung dan Stroke. Yogyakarta: Dianloka Pustaka Populer; 2009.
- 18. Kowalski RE. Terapi Hipertensi. Makasar: PT Mizan Pustaka.; 2010.
- 19. Kompas.com https://www.kompasiana.com/ajengp/5b0a9413dd0fa81f106e9a12/patient- reminder-solusi-untuk-meningkatkan-efisiensi-layanan-kesehatan)
- 20. Feranita Utama.2017 Gambaran Penyakit Tidak Menular di Universitas Sriwijaya : https://doi.org/10.23917/jurnal%20kesehatan.v11i2.7593, diakses tanggal 19 Desember 2019.
- 21. Cindy Cahya Adhania , 2017 JSK Journal FDOK, Prevalensi Penyakit Tidak Menular pada Fasilitas Kesehatan Tingkat Pertama di Kota Bandung Tahun 2013-2015, Volume 3 Nomor , Juni 2018,,