Main Article Content
Tari Topeng Patih is a part of the traditional dance performance art “Wayang Topeng Malangan” with a religious background which grew up around people in Malang City, East Java. Presently, art gallery of Tari Topeng Malangan has been difficult to be found. In addition to the difficulty of finding this art gallery even in the regions of origin, the problems is also about the interest and enthusiastic public, especially teenagers in Malang to learn this dance is still very rare. As a result, this art is slowly deteriorated and increasingly falling by the presence of various modern performances. In regarded to learn Tari Topeng Patih, the conventional learning activities requiring a special place such as a dance studio that is generally located far away from downtown Malang. Thus to overcome this problem is requires an instructional media that can be used as an alternative solution to learn and obtain information about Tari Topeng Patih, one way may be able to use the simulation method by utilizing the technology and education. The results of the design is the interactive media learning and simulation for basic motion of Tari Topeng Patih by using Kinect media.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
- R. Hidajat, “Struktur, Simbol, dan Makna Wayang Topeng Malang,” Bhs. Dan Seni, vol. 2, pp. 270–282, 2005.
- D. Lee, K. Baek, J. Lee, and H. Lim, “A development of virtual reality game utilizing Kinect, Oculus Rift and smartphone,” Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 829–833, 2016.
- G. Ganefri, B. R. Fajri, F. Ranuharja, F. Prasetya, R. Fadillah, and F. Firdaus, “Mini Server Lentera Sebagai Alternatif Pembelajaran Jaringan Digital di Daerah 3T,” J. Teknol. Inf. dan Pendidik., vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 59–63, Dec. 2019.
- A. Arsyad, Media pembelajaran. 2002.
- A. S. Sadiman, R. Rahardjo, and A. Haryono, Media pendidikan pengertian, pengembagan, dan pemanfaatannya. 2014.
- A. D. Samala, B. R. Fajri, and F. Ranuharja, “DESAIN DAN IMPLEMENTASI MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN BERBASIS MOBILE LEARNING MENGGUNAKAN MOODLE MOBILE APP,” J. Teknol. Inf. dan Pendidik., vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 13–19, Dec. 2019.
- Fajri, Bayu Ramadhani and G. Kusumastuti, “Perceptions of ‘Hearing’ People on Sign Language Learning,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Education and Technology (ICET 2019), 2019, vol. 382, no. ICET, pp. 364–367.
- “Cone of Experience,” in Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning, 2012.
- R. Hidajat, “WAYANG TOPENG MALANG DALAM PERUBAHAN KEBUDAYAAN,” Imaji, 2015.
- D. Catuhe, Programming with the Kinect for Windows Software Development KIT. 2012.
- Sugiyono, Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. 2016.