Main Article Content
This research is motivated by the behavior of tourists and local people on the demand for the development of village tourism village. This study aims to formulate the best model for developing tourist village in Batam. The tourism object model expected by the ranking is a strong motivation to encourage tourists to visit the village, which is physical training, enriching intelligence, rest and relaxation, staying away from the stress of experiencing new things, and visiting new places. In terms of accessibility, the tourists consider that the distance of Kampung terih is quite far, and is difficult to reach by public transportation. In addition to a considerable distance, the path that must be traversed to the village also includes a busy path. The results of the research that have been carried out show that the village has been well managed as evidenced by the involvement of the local community (tourism community), guidance services (travel agent links). The transformation of the village economy to visit the terih village is very strong, tourism to visit the terih village is moderate, and the sustainability of the terih village is weak.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
-  Agenda 21. (2006) Industri Pariwisata Perjalanan; menuju Pembangunan Berkelanjutan yang Ramah Lingkungan, WTTC, WTO, Dewan Bumi.Annals of Tourism Research.
-  Badan Pusat Statistik Indonesia. (2006). Departemen Pariwisata dan Kebudayaan, Ambil 12 Desember 2006 dari http://www.budpar.go.id
-  Becken, S. (2004). Bagaimana wisatawan dan pakar pariwisata memahami perubahan iklim dan penyerap karbon hutan. Jurnal Pariwisata Berkelanjutan.
-  Dampak Ekonomi dari Ekowisata. Retrive 12 November 2006 dari http://ecotour.csu.edu.au/ecotour/mar1.htm
-  McIntosh dan Goeldner. (1990). Pariwisata. Prinsip, Praktik, dan Filsafat (edisi keenam), Grid Publishing, Columbus.
-  Postma, Albert. (2002) Suatu Pendekatan untuk pengembangan pariwisata terpadu yang berkualitas. Dalam
-  Flanagan, S., Ruddy, J., Andrews, N. (2002) perencanaan pariwisata Inovasi. Dublin: Institut Teknologi Dublin: Sage.
-  Schurink, Harrie, J., A. (2000). Wisata kampung terih di Indonesia: Pengembangan pariwisata kampung terih di Jawa Tengah dan Bali dan peran pemerintah dalam pengembangan ini. Leeuwarden: Disertasi Master of Arts International Leisure and Tourism Studies.
-  Subadra, I Nengah. Pembangunan Pariwisata Berkelanjutan, 2006.
-  Drake; Wayne Vogl; Adam W M Mitchell. Gajah Mada University Press; 1991: P. 1-40; 194-244. 23.
-  Batam.tribunews.com. (2018, 1 November).Hebat, Wisata Kampung Terih Batam Raih Predikat Destinasi Wisata Baru Terpopuler di Indonesia. Diakses pada 10 Desember 2019, dari https://batam.tribunnews.com/2018/11/01/hebat-wisata-kampung-terih-batam-raih-predikat-destinasi-wisata-baru-terpopuler-di-indonesia.
-  Batamnews co.id. (2018, 24 November) .Pengelola Kampung Terih: Tak Ada Andil, Pemko Batam Hanya Bisa Ambil Piala. Diakses pada 10.
-  Inskeep, Edward. 1991. Tourism Planning: An Integrated and Sustaniable Development Approach. New York : Van Nostrand Reinhold.
-  Murphy,Peter. E. 1998. Tourism : A Community Approach. London : Methven.