Main Article Content
The selection of qualified prospective students is very important for schools to be able to achieve successful learning in schools. Problems will arise if the school chooses students who are not according to their abilities. The admission selection process for prospective students at SMK Negeri 4 Pekanbaru still uses the manual method of calculating grades. The determination of the weight of each criterion is also not used optimally, so that it causes difficulties in choosing prospective students based on their competencies and abilities. Schools need a decision support system that can help make decisions to choose students according to their abilities and abilities. Systems designed using the Simple Additive Weighting (SAW) method are used to determine rankings, and to determine weights using the Analyticalcal Hierarchy Process (AHP) method. The calculation results of the two methods can select prospective students who are accepted into the school more precisely and accurately according to the abilities and expertise of students
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
-  Apindo: Kualitas Lulusan SMK Belum Penuhi Kebutuhan Industri. (2017, 7 November). Republika. co.id. Diunduh dari https://republika.co.id/ berita/ekonomi/makro/17/11/07/oz18yx382- apindo-kualitas-lulusan-smk-belum-penuhikebutuhan-industri.
-  Fishburn, P. C.,1967, A Problem-based Selection of Multi-Attribute Decision Making Methods, Blackwell Publisihing, New Jersey.
-  Handayani D Hakim F dan Solechan A, 2014, Pemilihan Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Fuzzy Departemen Pembuatan Keputusan Atribut Berganda, Jurnal Transformatika 11, 2, hlm. 69 - 78.
-  Haryono, Siswoyo. 2017. Metode SEM Untuk Penelitian Manajemen Dengan ... Neuhofer et al. 2015. ... IFIP International Federation for Information Processing, 280: 8.
-  Henry Wibowo S (2010). “MADM-TOOL : Aplikasi Uji Sensitivitas Untuk Model MADM Menggunakan Metode SAW dan TOPSIS”. Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi Informasi 2010, ISSN: 1907-5022 hal E-56-E61, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Yogyakarta.
-  Iqbal M D Sutarman dan Wulandari S, 2017 Sistem Pendukung Keputusan untuk Menerima Baru Siswa dengan Metode SAW di Sekolah Kejuruan Kusuma Bangsa 7, 2.
-  Kadarsah. (1998). Sistem Pendukung Keputusan. Bandung: Remaja.
-  Kholdani A F Muflih dan Arminarahmah N, 2017, Penilaian Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Kinerja Dosen dengan Metode AHP dan SAW, JTIULM 2, 1, hal. 23 – 29.
-  Khuntari D dan Ferdiana R, 2015, Teknik yang Direkomendasikan untuk Pemilihan Departemen dengan Pendekatan Preferensi Pengguna dan Proses Hirarki Analitik, Seminar Nasional tentang Teknologi Informasi dan Multimedia.
-  Kusumadewi, Sri;Hartati,Sri;Harjoko, Agus dan Wardoyo, Retantyo.2006.Fuzzy.
-  Putra P A Wirawan I M dan Sunarya I M, 2016, Pengembangan Sistem Pendukung Keputusan untuk Penerimaan Siswa Baru di SMA 1 Seririt dengan Metode SAW dan Metode AHP, Kumpulan Artikel Pendidikan Pendidikan Teknik Informatika (Karmapati) 5, 1.
-  Putra S A Hidayat N dan Muflikhah L, 2017, Rekomendasi tentang Pemilihan Properti di Jakarta Kota Malang dengan Jurnal Metode Teknologi Informasi AHP dan SAW Pengembangan dan Ilmu Komputer.
-  Ramadhani, Nurul Azizah Yaoma. 2013. Pembangunan Sistem Informasi Penerimaan Siswa Baru Di Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan Al-Irsyad Tegal. Indonesian Jurnal on Computer Science - Speed (IJCSS) 15 Vol 10 No 1 ISSN:1979-9330.
-  Sulistianingsih., Purnama, Eka Bambang., & Sukadi. 2012. Sistem Informasi Penerimaan Siswa Baru Berbasis Web Pada Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan (SMK) PGRI Donorojo. Indonesian Jurnal on Computer Science - Speed (IJCSS) 13 FTI UNSA Vol 9 No 3 ISSN:1979-9330.
-  Zurati. 2012. Perancangan Sistem Informasi Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru. Jurnal Ilmiah ESAI Volume 6 No. 3 ISSN:1978-6034.