Main Article Content
This study aims to describe one of the methods in DFPlayer that can be used to read all the Al-Qur'an mp3 files so that all verses of the Quran can be played. In general, Quran mp3 files in the DFPlayer module are placed in folders 01-99. Because of its limitations, some chapters and verses cannot be recognized. However, a certain method lets DFPlayer properly manage Al-Quran mp3 file which has 6236 files. This method consists of three ways; 1) arranging and sorting mp3 file names; 2) creating conversion algorithm mp3 files order; 3) creating playback algorithm based on range of verses in sequence. This method is applied to device with microconteoller ESP32 as the main controller, DFPlayer as an audio decoder, android as the files selection, and the played verses as the main menu. The type of this research is R&D with the method aforentined above. The results show that all verses of chapter 30 as well as other 29 chapters are successfully played. From the experiment results, It can be concluded that: 1) DFPlayer runs well as an audio decoder and data on the SDCard is recognized by the ESP32; 2) data comunication are succesfully transferred to the ESP32 from android phone via bluetooth.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in INVOTEK.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
INVOTEK adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license.INVOTEK permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and INVOTEK on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal INVOTEK
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors. INVOTEK will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
By submitting the articles, the authors agreed that no fees are payable from INVOTEK.
INVOTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and INVOTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. INVOTEK may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
-  M. H. Ginanjar, “Aktivitas Menghafal Al-Qur’an Dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Prestasi Akademik Mahasiswa (Studi Kasus Pada Mahasiswa Program Beasiswa Di Ma’Had Huda Islami, Tamansari Bogor),” Edukasi Islam. J. Pendidik. Islam, vol. 6, no. 11, p. 20, 2017, doi: 10.30868/EI.V6I11.94.
-  A. Fajarin, A. Sutoyo, and D. Y. P. Sugiharto, “Model Menghafal pada Penghafal Al-Qur’an Implikasinya pada Layanan Penguasaan Konten dalam Bimbingan dan Konseling,” J. Bimbing. Konseling, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 13–19, 2017.
-  H. M Yanyan and A. Irawan, “Pembangunan Aplikasi Bantu dalam Menghafal Al-Quran Berbasis Mobile,” J. Ilm. Komput. dan Inform., vol. 2, no. 2, p. 8, 2013.
-  H. Hidayat and L. Nurjanah, “Perancangan al-Qur’an Player untuk Tunanetra menggunakan Mikrokontroler dan DFPlayer,” Komputika J. Sist. Komput., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 87–94, 2018, doi: 10.34010/komputika.v7i2.1430.
-  F. R. HIDAYAT, “Rancang Bangun Al-Qur’an Audio Player by Ayah (QuPA) 1.0,” Maj. Ilm. UNIKOM, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 53–60.
-  I. P. A. Padma Diana, I. G. A. Putu Raka Agung, and P. Rahardjo, “Perancangan Modul Pembelajaran Huruf Braille Berbasis Mikrokontroler Untuk Membantu Proses Belajar Disabilitas Netra,” J. SPEKTRUM, vol. 5, no. 1, p. 5, 2018, doi: 10.24843/spektrum.2018.v05.i01.p03.
-  DFRobot, “DFPlayer Mini SKU : DFR0299,” vol. 3, pp. 1–9, 2014.
-  M. Zahid, “Perbedaan Pendapat Para Ulama Tentang Jumlah Ayat Al-Qur’an Dan Implikasinya Terhadap Penerbitan Mushaf Al-Qur’an Di Indonesia,” NUANSA J. Penelit. Ilmu Sos. dan Keagamaan Islam, vol. 9, no. 1, 2012, doi: 10.19105/nuansa.9.1.2012.%p.
-  Espressif, “ESP32 Series Datasheet,” Espr. Syst., pp. 1–61, 2019.
-  Espressif, “ESP32 BT&BLE Dual-mode Bluetooth,” 2018.
-  Espressif, “ESP32 Bluetooth Architecture,” 2019.
-  DFRobot, “Module Application Instruction.”
-  L. M. Engineers, “Insight Into ESP32 Features & Using It With Arduino IDE (Easy Steps).” .
-  PlatformIO, “PlatformIO Documentation,” p. 673, 2018.
-  DFRobot, “DFRobot_DFRobotDFPlayerMini_ Arduino library for DFPlayer.” .
-  E. Systems, “arduino-esp32_libraries_BluetoothSerial.” .