Main Article Content
Work accident prevention is cheaper than responding responsively after an accident. Common problems are weakness and a lack of predicted levels of risk for a job that could potentially be a work accident. Risk Control is undoubtedly something that must be designed before the work is done. This control must be supported by costs to run a Construction Safety Management System (SMKK) system. This section takes knowledge and understanding of what items are included in the cost. The initial observations and references that have been conducted and collected indicate the problem that the financing does not appear in the Budget Plan of the contractors in several construction projects when participating in the tender auction at the research site, namely: The City of Padang. The obligation of contractors to hold this financing payment point when the auction has actually been arranged and required three years ago through the Regulation of the Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing of Indonesia. However, the limitations of information media, socialization, and implementation instructions become challenges in running it. This fundamental problem gave rise to an idea to carry out research. This research has been conducted to explore the problem of the level of knowledge of contractors about the financing of smkk. The data in this study was obtained by survey, in detail, disseminating questionnaires online to samples, namely: contractors in the city of Padang. The questionnaire has been analyzed using an analysis of the respondent's achievement level. The analysis results showed that the level of knowledge of this contractor is quite good in the level of knowledge about the components of the budget plan smkk cost. In conclusion, there is no problem with the contractor's knowledge of SMKK financing. Indications, the problem of readiness and planning of these contractors.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
-  J. Spektran, “Keselamatan Dan Kesehatan Kerja Pada Proyek Jalan Ida Ayu Rai Widhiawati , I Gusti Agung Adnyana Putera , dan Okta Arita Dewi Study Of Cost Application Safety And Health Management Systems On Road Projects,” vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 130–138, 2020.
-  S. A. Susanti B, “Alokasi Biaya Penyelenggaraan Sistem Manajemen Keselamatan Dan Kesehatan Kerja Pada Proyek Konstruksi Jembatan Di Kota Palembang,” Avoer XI, pp. 23–24, 2019, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.ft.unsri.ac.id/index.php/AVoer/article/view/352.
-  F. Rifwan, P. Zola, and M. Yunila, “Tinjauan Tingkat Risiko Menggunakan Metode Job Safety Analysis (JSA) pada Workshop Konstruksi Jurusan Teknik Sipil Fakultas Teknik Universitas Negeri Padang,” vol.1,no.1,pp.23–32,2019,[Online].Available: https://journal.ppns.ac.id/index.php/safety/article/view/1175.
-  A. Alfarid, Y. Gusmaret, and F. Rifwan, “Tinjauan Penerapan K3 Oleh Mahasiswa Jurusan Teknik Sipil Dalam Fakultas Teknik Universitas Negeri Padang Cived Issn 2302-3341,” Tek. Sipil, vol. 6, no. 2302–3341, 2018.
-  N. Syah, J. Mardizal, F. Rifwan, and Z. G. Arianto, “Hubungan pengetahuan k3 dengan hasil praktikum mahasiswa di workshop konstruksi teknik sipil ft unp,” J. Rekayasa Konstr. Mek. Sipil, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 133–139, 2020.
-  S. Notoatmodjo, Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2010.
-  Dimyati and H. & N. Kadar., Manajemen Proyek. Bandung: Pustaka Setia, 2014.
-  PUPR, “Penentuan Tingkat Resiko Keselamatan Konstruksi.” pp. 358–371, 2021.
-  Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2016.
-  N. Sudjana, Penelitian Hasil Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya, 2011.