Main Article Content
This study is a follow-up to the results of previous studies, which stated that e-learning media did not have a significant effect on improving learning outcomes. One way of measuring learning outcomes is by presenting test questions on E-Learning media. So that a good test item will be able to provide a good measurement of learning outcomes. This research is included in quantitative descriptive research. The research aims to see the level of validity, reliability, difficulty index and Different power test questions for students of the Department of Automotive Engineering, FT UNP. The research method presenting test items in the form of multiple choice. Then proceed with quantitative analysis of the test items. The results of the analysis will provide an overview of the criteria for valid items of 84% and the reliability index of the questions in the criteria of 0.899. The results of the test difficulty index analysis, that 80% of the test questions are included in the category of good test items. As many as 20% of the test questions including the category are too easy. The results of the analysis of the different power of the test items are 28% including the bad classification. Classification test questions are sufficient at 40%. Classification of different test items is good at 32%. The category of good test items is a category of test items with sufficient and good classification.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
-  Saputra HD, Setiawan D, Amin B, et al. The effect of e-learning media on the improvement of learning outcomes in the Vehicle Body Construction course for students of the Department Automotive Faculty of Engineering UNP. 2021; 21: 7.
-  Saputra HD, Setiawan D, Yuvenda D, et al. PENINGKATAN KOMPETENSI SISWA MELALUI PELATIHAN TEKNOLOGI SEPEDA MOTOR. Suluah Bendang J Ilm Pengabdi Kpd Masy 2019; 19: 127.
-  Saputra HD, Ismet F, Andrizal A. Pengaruh Motivasi Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa SMK. INVOTEK J Inov Vokasional Dan Teknol 2018; 18: 25–30.
-  Saputra HD, Nasrun N, Wakhinuddin W. Development of Web-Based Learning Media in Vocational Secondary School. VOLT J Ilm Pendidik Tek Elektro 2018; 3: 37.
-  Klufa J. Multiple Choice Question Tests – Advantages and Disadvantages. 4.
-  Kizlik DB. Measurement, Assessment, and Evaluation in Education. 44.
-  Heo D, Anwar S, Menekse M. The Relationship Between Engineering Students’ Achievement Goals, Reﬂection Behaviors, and Learning Outcomes. 11.
-  Love B, Hodge A, Grandgenett N, et al. Student learning and perceptions in a flipped linear algebra course. Int J Math Educ Sci Technol 2014; 45: 317–324.
-  Heale R, Twycross A. Validity and reliability in quantitative studies. Evid Based Nurs 2015; 18: 66–67.
-  Multiple-true-false questions reveal more thoroughly the complexity of student thinking than multiple-choice questions: a Bayesian item response model comparison. Int J STEM Educ; 6. Epub ahead of print December 2019. DOI: 10.1186/s40594-019-0169-0.
-  Department of anatomy, Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Government Medical College, Gujarat, India., Chauhan P, Chauhan GR, et al. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DIFFICULTY INDEX AND DISTRACTER EFFECTIVENESS IN SINGLE BEST-ANSWER STEM TYPE MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS. Int J Anat Res 2015; 3: 1607–1610.
-  Loka Son A. INSTRUMENTASI KEMAMPUAN PEMECAHAN MASALAH MATEMATIS: ANALISIS RELIABILITAS, VALIDITAS, TINGKAT KESUKARAN DAN DAYA BEDA BUTIR SOAL. Gema Wiralodra 2019; 10: 41–52.