Main Article Content
Research-based on data on the low student learning outcomes. Internal and external factors cause little learning outcomes. Previous research has concluded that valid and practical E-learning media will streamline the learning process. Research focuses on one of the external factors that cause low learning outcomes. E-learning media is an external factor that is the focus of research. This study aims to analyze the E-learning media on learning outcomes. The analysis results will provide an overview of E-learning media's influence on improving learning outcomes. The increase in learning outcomes in the form of post-test scores on E-learning media is carried out. This research is an experimental study with a randomized control-group post-test only design, where the research subjects were students majoring in automotive engineering. Samples were taken randomly using data collection in data test for student learning outcomes in the Automotive Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, UNP. The collected learning outcome test data were analyzed according to the data analysis process, and the results were tested to examine E-learning media's effect on improving student learning outcomes. The test results showed an increase in learning outcomes by 25.33%. The research concludes that E-learning media has no significant impact on learning outcomes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
-  Songkram, N. (2015). E-learning System in Virtual Learning Environment to Develop Creative Thinking for Learners in Higher Education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 174, 674–679.
-  Saputra, H. D., Setiawan, D., et al. Peningkatan Kompetensi Siswa Melalui Pelatihan Teknologi Sepeda Motor. Suluah Bendang: Jurnal Ilmiah Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat 19 (3), 127-134
-  Setiawan, D., Lestari, S., Putra, D. S., & Azmi, M. (2018). Pemanfaatan Media Sosial untuk Membangun Sistem E-learning di SMKN 1 Gunung Talang. INVOTEK: Jurnal Inovasi Vokasional dan Teknologi, 18(1), 7–12.
-  Rusman, 2012. Model-model Pembelajaran. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
-  Saputra, H. D., Nasrun, N., & Wakhinuddin, W. (2018). Development of Web-Based Learning Media in Vocational Secondary School. VOLT : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Teknik Elektro, 3(1), 37.
-  Saputra, H. D., Ismet, F., & Andrizal, A. (2018). Pengaruh Motivasi Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa SMK. INVOTEK: Jurnal Inovasi Vokasional dan Teknologi, 18(1), 25–30
-  Setiawan, D., Saputra, H. D., & Nasir, M. (2019). Pengaruh Status Sosial Ekonomi dan Lingkungan Kampus Terhadap IPK Mahasiswa. INVOTEK: Jurnal Inovasi Vokasional dan Teknologi, 19(1), 67–74
-  Sukardi. (2011). Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan Kompetensi dan Praktiknya. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara. Suryabrata.
-  Sugiyono, 2012. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan R&D). Bandung: Alfabeta.
-  https://www.cnnindonesia.com/teknologi/20201215131630-213-582359/kominfo-ungkap-masalah-internet-di-indonesia, dipost Selasa, 15/12/2020 14:40 WIB