Main Article Content
Research based on low student learning outcomes. The low learning outcomes are caused by internal and external factors. Previous research has concluded that valid and practical E-learning media will be effective the learning process. The focus of research is on one external factor that causes low learning outcomes. E-learning media is an external factor that is the focus of research. The research aims at the E-learning media on learning outcomes. The results of the analysis will provide a big picture of the influence of E-learning media on improving learning outcomes. The increase in learning outcomes in the form of changes in posttest scores on the use of E-learning media is carried out. This research is an experimental research with a randomized control-group posttest only design. The research subjects were students majoring in automotive. Samples were taken randomly. Data collection was in the form of test data on student learning outcomes in the form of learning outcomes obtained from the Automotive Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, UNP. The results of the collected data test were analyzed according to the data analysis process. The results of data analysis were tested to see the effect of E-learning media on improving student learning outcomes in the Automotive Department. The results of testing an increase in learning outcomes by 25.33%. The research concludes that the E-learning media has no significant effect on learning outcomes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Songkram, N. (2015). E-learning System in Virtual Learning Environment to Develop Creative Thinking for Learners in Higher Education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 174, 674–679.
-  Saputra, H. D., Setiawan, D., et al. Peningkatan Kompetensi Siswa Melalui Pelatihan Teknologi Sepeda Motor. Suluah Bendang: Jurnal Ilmiah Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat 19 (3), 127-134
-  Setiawan, D., Lestari, S., Putra, D. S., & Azmi, M. (2018). Pemanfaatan Media Sosial untuk Membangun Sistem E-learning di SMKN 1 Gunung Talang. INVOTEK: Jurnal Inovasi Vokasional dan Teknologi, 18(1), 7–12.
-  Rusman, 2012. Model-model Pembelajaran. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
-  Saputra, H. D., Nasrun, N., & Wakhinuddin, W. (2018). Development of Web-Based Learning Media in Vocational Secondary School. VOLT : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Teknik Elektro, 3(1), 37.
-  Saputra, H. D., Ismet, F., & Andrizal, A. (2018). Pengaruh Motivasi Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa SMK. INVOTEK: Jurnal Inovasi Vokasional dan Teknologi, 18(1), 25–30
-  Setiawan, D., Saputra, H. D., & Nasir, M. (2019). Pengaruh Status Sosial Ekonomi dan Lingkungan Kampus Terhadap IPK Mahasiswa. INVOTEK: Jurnal Inovasi Vokasional dan Teknologi, 19(1), 67–74
-  Sukardi. (2011). Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan Kompetensi dan Praktiknya. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara. Suryabrata.
-  Sugiyono, 2012. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan R&D). Bandung: Alfabeta.
-  https://www.cnnindonesia.com/teknologi/20201215131630-213-582359/kominfo-ungkap-masalah-internet-di-indonesia, dipost Selasa, 15/12/2020 14:40 WIB